Who are we?
Zul is a startup founded in 2016 with a single and bold objective: use technology to improve the way people interact with the cities. After just a few months of operation, our cutting edge platform faced expressive growth, accounting for more than 1.000.000 unique users. This success is a result of extensive research and hard work: from the very beginning our platform was designed to be robust and friendly, and our nimble team is always pushing the limits to add new features to make our customers' life better.
Our team is growing, and we're always looking for outstanding people who want to join us in this journey. We are looking for a rock-star developer, who'll help us to deliver more value to our customers, while engaging in exciting opportunities to create the future of parking apps.
Zul is built on top of modern technologies, and you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our core platform, as well as building new web and mobile applications.
Need Experiences with
- Web applications with REST API
- Security: JWT, OAuth
- Microservices architecture
- Asynchronous processing
- Java or other languages as Python, Nodejs or Ruby
- Relational databases
- Messaging queue services as RabbitMQ or Resque
- Infrastructure as code
- Automated unit testing, functional testing and integration testing
Could have Experiences with
- Modern frameworks as Vertx.io, Light4j and Spring Boot
- Functional programming as Scala and Kotlin
- Continuous integration
- AWS Services
- Publish/subscribe system as Kafka
- Non relational databases as MongoDB or Redis
- Laid-back environment
- Freedom to develop and explore all the possibilities
- Choose your own tools
- Competitive compensation
- Support for conferences and online courses