DevOps Engineer (Linux)
Who are we?
Zul is a startup founded in 2016 with a single and bold objective: use technology to improve the way people interact with the cities. After just a few months of operation, our cutting edge platform faced expressive growth, accounting for more than 2.000.000 unique users. This success is a result of extensive research and hard work: from the very beginning our platform was designed to be robust and friendly, and our nimble team is always pushing the limits to add new features to make our customers' life better.
Our team is growing, and we're always looking for outstanding people who want to join us in this journey. We are looking for a rock-star DevOps, who'll help us to deliver more value to our customers, while engaging in exciting opportunities to create the future of parking apps.
Our platform is built on top of modern technologies and If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, with a team of talented people working in a cool product, that's the right opportunity for you.
Your mission will be evolving our platform, as well as applying the most modern technologies to support our growth strategy, while monitor and maintaining the platform operational and stable.
Need Experiences with
- Container management solutions like Kubernetes and Swarm
- Extensive knowledge in designing secure environments and networks
- AWS and Google Cloud Services
- Experience in setting up/managing monitoring and telemetry services like Prometheus, Snap, Grafana, ELK and New Relic
- Microservices architecture
- Continuos integration
- Integration and testing automation
- Scripting languages such as python and node
- Shell programming
Could have Experiences with
- Deployment management tools like Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Laid-back environment
- Freedom to develop and explore all the possibilities
- Choose your own tools
- Competitive compensation
- Support for conferences and online courses